Friday, December 18, 2009

Giving Thanks!






Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. Psalm 18:49

The other day I was a bit early into the city, so I sat on a bench and meditated on the provision of the Lord. I am so grateful for what He has done and is continuing to do in my life. There are so many things that I can be thankful for. I looked out to the city from my bench and let the Lord begin to speak to me. We had an awesome time of fellowship on the bench. I am so grateful and privileged to know Him. He is an awesome father, friend, comforter and so much more than I can say. My wife and I are blessed beyond measure by His faithfulness

(I took some photos of the city from my bench and of Parliament House)

Psa 79:13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

We love you Lord Jesus!

No comments: